Knowledge Base

Who do I contact about a Town tree that needs attention?

Category: Trees
A request for service can be submitted online via the Town website, by calling the Engineering Department at (203) 452-5045 or the Highway Department at (203) 452-5070.
Updated 7/2/2018 9:41 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!