Trumbull Emergency Medical Services
250 Middlebrooks Avenue, Trumbull, CT 06611
Emergency: 911 | Main Office: 203-452-5146
Barbara Crandall, Interim Chief of EMS
Trumbull EMS Mission Statement & Core Values
It is the mission of the Trumbull Emergency Medical Service to provide prompt and efficient pre-hospital emergency medical care and transportation to all in Trumbull who are in need.
In so doing, we are guided by the following core values:
• Maintaining the highest professional standards for emergency medical care
• Demonstrating compassion and respect for patients and members of their families
• Fostering respectful and cooperative relationships within our service, with health care agencies and with other emergency services
Revised by the Trumbull Emergency Medical Service Commission on April 23, 2013.
Is Your House Numbered?
To aid emergency personnel, make sure your house numbers are:
- Reflective or contrasted against their background.
- Large enough to been seen from the street.
- Placed near the front door or mailbox or both.
Forms & Documents
Listing files in 'Emergency Medical Services'