Trumbull EMS Commission
What We Do
A. Composition and appointment.
1. The Town shall have an Emergency Medical Services Commission which shall consist of seven (7) members appointed by the First Selectman.
2. Appointment to the Commission shall be for a term of seven (7) years. The term of one (1) member shall expire each year. The First Selectman may fill any vacancy in the Commission for the unexpired term.
B. Powers and duties. The Commission shall have the power and duty to provide a location for and to train and instruct sufficient personnel in order to properly maintain an emergency medical services delivery system for the Town of Trumbull. The Commission shall have the authority to design, develop, manage and administer an emergency medical services system for the Town of Trumbull and shall have all other powers and duties conferred or imposed by the General Statutes of the State of Connecticut or ordinances of the Town of Trumbull.
• Diane Mayo, Chairman email@example.com
• Joel Hirshfield, Vice-Chairman Joel@HCpclaw.com
• Philip Lukianuk firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tom Kiley, Jr.
• Matthew Wheeler email@example.com
• Shea Gregg, MD
• Jeffrey Pranger
Agendas & Minutes
Listing files in 'Trumbull EMS Commission'