Trumbull Redistricting Committee
RESOLUTION TC24-8: BE IT RESOLVED,
1. That the Trumbull Redistricting Committee, 2012 be and the same is hereby established;
2. That the said committee consist of five (5) members comprising the two (2) Registrars of Voters, The Town Clerk and two (2) members of the Town Council no more than one (1) of which shall be from either one political party.
3. That the said Committee recommend to the Town Council a council redistricting plan comprising of voting districts of substantially equal populations including the specific boundary lines of each of those districts.
4. That the said Committee holds its organizational meeting no later than January 20, 2012.
5. That the said Committee advise the Council of its progress no later than February 20, 2012 and;
6. That the said Committee renders its final report to the Council no later than April 2, 2012.
None at this time.
Agendas & Minutes
Listing files in 'Trumbull Redistricting Committee'