Pools & Sprinkler Lots Information
** Trumbull Pool Rules & Regulations **
The Indian Ledge Park and Beach Pool sprinkler lots are closed for the Season.
Trumbull Pool Rules & Regulations:
No smoking, vaping, food, gum or drinks (except water) inside the fenced in area. This may exclude pregnancy, persons with disabilities and other conditions including diabetes upon the discretion of pool supervisor only.
- No food or drinks are allowed into the pool. Drinking water may be brought into the pool in an unopened commercial bottle or empty reusable bottle that can be filled at the water fountain.
- No floatation or swim aids (including but not limited to: swimmies, snorkels, fins etc.) allowed in the pools. EXCEPTION: Swimmer presents a doctor’s note first to recreation offices then to the head lifeguard.
- No boisterous play, running or horseplay allowed. Use discretion to maintain safety.
- No water propelling devices of any kind.
- No balls, water rockets or throwing any object or toy ever.
- Swimmers cannot wear anything but clothing that is intended to be swim attire.
- Adult swim will be for 15 minutes, every hour on the hour from 1pm to 5pm Monday- Friday and all day on the weekends, unless weather and pool usage does not warrant it.
- No one may sit on the pool gutters during adult swim. All children must vacate the pool including the shallow end of Beach Pool. Use this time to go to the bathroom outside the pool.
- Untrained children must wear swim diapers. (This includes the kiddy pool at Tashua.) Residents may purchase a swim diaper from the guard shack for $2. This money will be given to the pool supervisor on duty at a suitable time.
No one may play with or hang on any ropes at any time.
- All swimmers 12 years and older must be accompanied by an adult guardian. No one may leave a swimmer under the age of 12 alone within the pool gates.
- Feet first water ingress only. Ladder or stair egress only. Never climb out over the gutters.
- The Parks and Recreation department and its agents may suspend privileges based on unsafe behavior or unacceptable conduct.
- All adults must present their valid driver’s license or government issued picture ID that has their name and Trumbull address.
- Spouses may not use each other’s ID as all adults must have an ID.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult with an ID. Children 12 to 17 who do not have ID’s must sign in with their name, address, and emergency phone number.
Tashua Pool is closed for the Season.
Tashua Pool is open seven days a week in the summer and offers a diving board and slide which are open limited hours.
A kiddie pool open to children under 5 years old and must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver.
Beach Pool is closed for the Season.
Beach Pool is open seven days a week in the summer and offers zero depth entry. One of the towns two sprinkler pads is located adjacent to Beach Pool along with a playground and beach volleyball court.
Hillcrest Pool is a 25 yard, 6 lane community pool located within Hillcrest Middle School at 530 Daniels Farm Road. Access to the pool is located on the right side of the school at the pool parking lot. All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult 18 years or older. All adults entering the pool, must show proof of residency. Children 12 years and older must sign in with the ID checker. No floatation devices of any kind are allowed. All untrained children must wear swim diapers. No shoes of any kind are allowed on the pool deck.
Open Swim Schedule
Note: There will be no Hillcrest Pool programs when Trumbull Public Schools are closed during the school year. Click here for the 2018-2019 Trumbull School Calendar.
Adult Early Bird
Adult Early Bird swim is offered for all Trumbull residents 18 years and older with proof of residency.
Early bird swim is offered year-round Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. – 7:15 a.m.
Family swim is offered for all Trumbull residents with proof of residency until Saturday, May 11, 2019.
Thursdays 7-9:30pm starting September 27, 2018
Saturdays 2:30-4:00pm starting September 22, 2018
Sundays 1:30-3:30pm starting September 23, 2018
Adult swim is offered for all Trumbull residents 18 years and older with proof of residency until Saturday, May 11, 2019.
Mondays 9:00-10:15am & 8:00-9:30pm starting September 24, 2018
Wednesdays 9:00-10:15am & 8:00-9:30pm starting September 26, 2018
Sundays 12:00pm-1:30pm starting September 23, 2018
Adaptive Open Swim:
Adaptive Open Swim is offered for all Trumbull residents with proof of residency until Saturday, April 13, 2019.
Saturdays 1:30-2:30pm starting September 22, 2018