All Volunteers and career staff become members of our organization and are encouraged to participate in our community events. We provide many benefits and support to all our members.
- TEMS is solely a 911 service with a high percentage of ALS calls
- TEMS employees have fostered close working relationships with local Hospital Staff, Trumbull PD and Trumbull FD
- TEMS has the support of our EMS Commission who are always available to offer guidance and support
- Up to date fleet of EMS vehicles with driver training opportunities
- TEMS employees utilize the most up to date equipment which meets or exceeds the National average
- TEMS has the ongoing support of the Town Of Trumbull
- Flexible scheduling allows for maintaining your current work, family or school commitments while serving your community
- Stand alone headquarters base with eating, sleeping and bathing facilities for our team
- Monthly educational opportunities in house
• Peer to peer support
- Join our Community Outreach programs
- Join our Education team and assist with training/ mentoring
Do you want to join our team?
For career positions, please contact us directly for further information on how to work for us as an EMT or Paramedic.
To volunteer, please visit our Volunteer Today page.