Title Searches: Please email the address of your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response regarding tank pulls with a yes or no and date pulled and an answer regarding if the tank was leaking or not. Copies (if needed) of the actual reports will be emailed out within a few days of request.
Licensing Inspections: Licensing Inspections: All licensing inspections are currently being conducted. To schedule an inspection for licensing, please email email@example.com or call 203-452-5080 and leave a message.
Underground Tank Removals: Underground tank removals are currently being conducted. Permits and fees can be mailed to the Trumbull Fire Marshal’s Office. It is recommended that you also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-452-5080 to get the tank removal appointment on the schedule in case the mailed permit is delayed.
Blasting permits: Please go to the home page and click the link for “Schedule an Appointment” and make an appointment to obtain a sign off on a blasting permit. Any questions can be emailed to email@example.com or call 203-452-5080 and leave a message.
- Burn Recommendations and Regulations for Trumbull CT 2020 (PDF)
- Basic List of Inspection Items (PDF)
- Fee Schedule - Fire Marshal Office (PDF)
- Guidelines for Open Burning (PDF)
- NFPA 13 Sprinkler Above Ground Piping Paperwork (PDF)
- NFPA 13 Sprinkler Underground Piping Paperwork (PDF)
- NFPA 72 Fire Alarm and Emergency Communication System Record of Completion Paperwork (PDF)
- Oil Tank Removal Abandonment Permit (PDF)
- Plan Review Submittal (PDF)
- Sprinkler Underground Inspection Requirements (PDF)
- Temporary Tenant Permit - Westfield (PDF)
- Temporary Tenant Permit (PDF)
- Tenant Change of Name (PDF)