At this time the Fire Marshal’s Office is working remotely. Our goal is to keep serving the residents and businesses of Trumbull to the best of our ability during these critical times. At any time residents and businesses may email the Fire Marshal’s Office at email@example.com or leave a message at 203-452-5080. All phone messages and email left prior to 3:00 will be returned that day. Any emails or messages left after 3:00pm will be returned on the next business day.
Title Searches: Please email the address of your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response regarding tank pulls with a yes or no and date pulled, and an answer regarding if the tank was leaking or not. Copies of the actual reports will be emailed out within a few days of request.
Licensing Inspections: All licensing inspections (Day Care, Residential board and care, liquor), are currently on hold. Your current license will be extended and we will inspect your facility once the restrictions are lifted. Please email email@example.com we will contact you once inspections are being scheduled again.
Underground Tank Removals: At this time underground tank removals are not being conducted. Should you have a known leaking tank or a pull that must be completed for the sale of a property please email firstname.lastname@example.org and these situations will be addressed on a case by case basis.
Blasting permits: please email your completed blasting permit to email@example.com. ensure the call before you dig number is listed on the permit. Permit will be signed and emailed back to you. Please mail a check payable to Trumbull Fire Marshal’s Office for $60 to 5866 Main Street, Trumbull, CT 06611
All questions pertaining to plan reviews and construction inspections please visit the following link for step-by-step instructions: https://www.trumbull-ct.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=1091
- Basic List of Inspection Items (PDF)
- Fee Schedule - Fire Marshal Office (PDF)
- Guidelines for Open Burning (PDF)
- NFPA 13 Sprinkler Above Ground Piping Paperwork (PDF)
- NFPA 13 Sprinkler Underground Piping Paperwork (PDF)
- NFPA 72 Fire Alarm and Emergency Communication System Record of Completion Paperwork (PDF)
- Oil Tank Removal Abandonment Permit (PDF)
- Plan Review Submittal (PDF)
- Sprinkler Underground Inspection Requirements (PDF)
- Temporary Tenant Permit - Westfield (PDF)
- Temporary Tenant Permit (PDF)
- Tenant Change of Name (PDF)