In Trumbull, as required by Connecticut law, assessments are done based on 70% of the fair market value of all real estate, motor vehicles and business personal property. The revaluation of Trumbull real estate to determine fair market value was completed for the October 1, 2015 Grand List.
Our next scheduled Real Property revaluation is for October 1, 2020. Motor vehicle values are annually determined through the use of the NADA Guide and business personal property is valued through the use of annual declarations verified by independent audit.
Trumbull's Grand List is comprised of the assessed value of all real estate, motor vehicles and personal property.
2018 GL mill rate is 34.74.
Reminder: Business Personal Property Declarations are due to the Assessor’s Office by November 1, 2019.
- 2018 Elderly and Disabled Tax Relief Program Handout (PDF)
- 2018 Income and Expense Form and Instruction (PDF)
- 2018 Mill Rate History (PDF)
- 2019 Trumbull Declaration of Personal Property (PDF)
- 2019 Trumbull Manufacturing Machinery Equipment Exemption Claim Form and Itemized List (PDF)
- Active Duty Non-Resident Motor Vehicle Exemption Form (PDF)
- Active Duty Resident Motor Vehicle Exemption Form (PDF)
- Board of Assessment Appeals Form (PDF)
- Exemptions (PDF)
- How to Petition the Board of Assessment Appeals (PDF)
- Solar Energy Exemption Application (PDF)
- Tax Exempt Organization Application and Quadrennial Renewal Report (PDF)