The Assessor’s Office is closed to the public.
Elderly and Disabled Homeowners Program - At this time the Assessor’s office is closed. Should the filing requirements or the deadline change, this information will be posted on the Tax Assessor webpage. If you have any questions please call 203-452-5016 to leave a voicemail or email to: email@example.com
Motor Vehicle - If you need to submit a plate cancellation receipt or proof of disposal please do so by mail or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Income and Expense Forms - Forms will be mailed the first week of April. At this time there is no change to the filing requirement. If you need an extension, please request it in writing or by email by May 1, 2020.
Please be patient and check back for future updates.
If you have any questions please call 203-452-5016 to leave a voicemail (we will return your call ASAP) or email to email@example.com
5866 Main Street
Trumbull, CT 06611
In Trumbull, as required by Connecticut law, assessments are done based on 70% of the fair market value of all real estate, motor vehicles and business personal property. The revaluation of Trumbull real estate to determine fair market value was completed for the October 1, 2015 Grand List.
Our next scheduled Real Property revaluation is for October 1, 2020. Motor vehicle values are annually determined through the use of the NADA Guide and business personal property is valued through the use of annual declarations verified by independent audit.
Trumbull’s Grand List is comprised of the assessed value of all real estate, motor vehicles and personal property.
2018 GL mill rate is 34.74.
Reminder: Senior & Disabled Tax Relief Program Application time is February 1, 2020 – May 15, 2020.
- 2019 Elderly and Disabled Tax Relief Program Handout (PDF)
- 2018 Income and Expense Form and Instruction (PDF)
- 2018 Mill Rate History (PDF)
- 2019 Trumbull Declaration of Personal Property (PDF)
- 2019 Trumbull Manufacturing Machinery Equipment Exemption Claim Form and Itemized List (PDF)
- Active Duty Non-Resident Motor Vehicle Exemption Form (PDF)
- Active Duty Resident Motor Vehicle Exemption Form (PDF)
- Board of Assessment Appeals Form (PDF)
- Exemptions (PDF)
- How to Petition the Board of Assessment Appeals (PDF)
- Solar Energy Exemption Application (PDF)
- Tax Exempt Organization Application and Quadrennial Renewal Report (PDF)