The Tax Assessor’s office is CLOSED to the public. Employees are working remotely to meet the needs of the public. To contact us, please email (Directory) or call (leave a message, if no answer we will return the call ASAP). Please include your phone number in case we need to return your call. Thank you.
Elderly and Disabled Homeowners Program
Senior & Disabled Tax Relief Program Application time is February 1, 2021 – May 15, 2021.
If you need to submit a plate cancellation receipt or proof of disposal please do so by mail or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you have any questions, please call 203-452-5016 to leave a voicemail (we will return your call ASAP) or email to email@example.com .
5866 Main Street
Trumbull, CT 06611
In Trumbull, as required by Connecticut law, assessments are done based on 70% of the fair market value of all real estate, motor vehicles and business personal property. The revaluation of Trumbull real estate to determine fair market value was completed for the October 1, 2015 Grand List.
Our next scheduled Real Property revaluation is for October 1, 2021. Motor vehicle values are annually determined through the use of the NADA Guide and business personal property is valued through the use of annual declarations verified by independent audit.
Trumbull’s Grand List is comprised of the assessed value of all real estate, motor vehicles and personal property.
2019 GL mill rate is 34.74.
- 2019 Elderly and Disabled Tax Relief Program Handout (PDF)
- 2019 Income and Expense Form and Instruction (PDF)
- 2018 Mill Rate History (PDF)
- 2020 Trumbull Declaration of Personal Property (PDF)
- 2020 Trumbull Manufacturing Machinery Equipment Exemption Claim Form and Itemized List (PDF)
- Active Duty Non-Resident Motor Vehicle Exemption Form (PDF)
- Active Duty Resident Motor Vehicle Exemption Form (PDF)
- Board of Assessment Appeals Form (PDF)
- Exemptions (PDF)
- How to Petition the Board of Assessment Appeals (PDF)
- Solar Energy Exemption Application (PDF)
- Tax Exempt Organization Application and Quadrennial Renewal Report (PDF)