Trumbull Arts Festival
The Town of Trumbull hosts the annual Trumbull Arts Festival and a Literary Competition in September on the historic Town Hall Green, situated in the center of the Town.
The Festival is a multi culture event featuring juried fine artists and crafters, authors, community booths, and food trucks. The festival is enhanced by quality entertainment throughout the day as well as a children's creative center.
There is no admission charge for the event or the exhibitor area. Event takes place outdoors, rain or shine.
41st Annual Trumbull Arts Festival
When: Sunday, September 15, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, rain or shine
Where: Town Hall Green, 5866 Main Street
Cost: Free admission
- 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM: "Stormin Norman" from radio station WEBE will be doing a remote at the Festival
- 11:30 AM: Entertainment begins with performances by "Vani's students of Bharatanatyan Indian Dance"; followed by Emily Pisarra, singing popular songs from Broadway
- 1:00 PM: the duo of Becky Brideau & Victor Ramirez will perform classic rock songs acoustically
- 1:30 PM "Goldrush" takes the stage with their Country, Bluegrass and Folk music.
- 2:30 PM: Performance by "Fairfield Center Stage," highlighting music from their new season
- 3:00 PM: The Frank Porto Band will perform songs from the Big Band era
For more information, please email Emily Areson or call the Arts office at 203-452-5065.