Outdoor Pool Reservation Information
The Trumbull Parks and Recreation is happy to open the pools this summer! In order to do so in a safe and efficient manner the following protocols will be strictly enforced:
1. Pools will be open daily from July 6th-September 8th. There are three 2-hour pool sessions per day that residents must register for in advance. The time blocks will be:
BEACH POOL - 10am-12pm, 1pm-3pm and 4pm-6pm
TASHUA POOL – 10:30am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-3:30pm, 4:30pm-6:30pm
2. To make a reservation online please visit our website at https://recreation.trumbull-ct.gov. We encourage residents to log-in prior to the registration opening date to ensure all of your family members are listed in your household (babies/toddlers included). Changes to your household information, including adding family members, may only be done by our office. Please call 203-452-5060 for assistance or to set up an appointment to come in.
You may also call to make a reservation during regular business hours at 203-452-5060. Please note, voicemail and email reservation requests will not be accepted.
Day Registration Begins
Monday 10 am on the Thursday of the previous week (4 days prior)
Tuesday 10 am on Monday of that week (1 day prior)
Wednesday 10 am on Monday of that week (2 days prior)
Thursday 10 am on Monday of that week (3 days prior)
Friday 10 am on the Thursday of that week (1 day prior)
Saturday 10 am on the Thursday of that week (2 days prior)
Sunday 10 am on the Thursday of the previous week (3 days prior)
3. Each individual must be registered (including nannies and babies/infants). Anyone not registered will not be admitted into the pool area whether swimming or not.
4. Each group must have someone over the age of 16 present at all times.
5. Patrons may begin to line up at the gate 30 minutes before their reservation time- maintain social distancing and wear a mask while in line. To maximize your swim time, please arrive in your swim attire.
6. Prior to entry, one member of the party (who must be at least 16 years old) will have to answer health screening questions on behalf of their entire group. If any does not pass the health screening the entire party will be denied entry.
7. EVERYONE will be required to take a shower before going in the water.
8. All patrons must set up their areas 15 feet away from adjacent groups. Please be aware that you may be asked to move in order to make room for all patrons.
9. There will be a walking lane immediately around the pool. All patrons must use this lane anytime they are moving around the pool deck. At no time should you enter another group’s area for any reason.
10. Masks will be worn anytime an individual (over the age of 2) moving around the facility.
11. Masks or other PPE will not be allowed in the water at any time.
12. While in the water, individuals should keep a minimum of 6 feet between themselves and anyone from another household. When on deck please keep a minimum distance of 15 feet between household areas.
13. Every individual must be registered
14. A resident household may request up to 5 guest reservations per year. Guest reservations may only be requested over the phone. Each guest, regardless of age, will require a pass. All previously issued guest passes are void.
15. There will be no adult swim but there will be a bathroom announcement for children. At this time all children are encouraged to use the restrooms.
16. If you fail check in for your reservation, you may have your future access to the pool suspended.
17. Patrons must depart within 15 minutes of the end of their session.
18. Anyone not following these protocols will have their access to the pool revoked for the remainder of the 2020 season.
19. All other pool rules will still apply and can be found on our Pool Rules & Regulations Page
20. All rules are subject to change without notice.