Message from Trumbull Parks & Recreation
Recently we have had a number of residents ask us if we could look at the Tashua Pool schedule in order to find and accommodate greater availability for General Public drop in access Monday through Friday.
After discussing the matter with our staff we feel confident that we can offer the following adjustments to the schedule without having to sacrifice either our programed swim lessons or the “Water Day” activities for resident children attending our Summer Camps.
- 10:00AM – 8:00PM Unrestricted general access
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
- 9:00AM – 12:00PM Swim Lessons and no more than four (4) drop-ins at a time for Lap Swim in the Lap Lane only.
- 12:00PM – 4:00PM Unrestricted general access
- 4:00PM – 6:00PM General Access in Shallow End Only
- 4:00PM – 6:00PM Intermediate Swim Lessons in the Lap Lane and Deep End Well areas
- 6:00PM – 8:00PM General Unrestricted Access
- 10:00AM – 12:15PM Water Day Camp
- 12:30PM – 8:00PM Unrestricted general access
Dmitri Paris, Superintendent of Parks and Recreation