At this time, the THD is not providing the COVID-19 booster. We will resume regular clinic hours in the fall. Please revisit our website for further updates.
Covid-19 Vaccines Sites
- Madison Pharmacy - (203) 502-8231 4180 Madison Avenue Trumbull, CT 06611
MODERNA & PFIZER (walk-in available / no appointment required)
- Medical Arts Pharmacy of Trumbull CT - (203) 590-3737 15 Corporate Drive Trumbull, CT 06611
PFIZER only at this time (walk-in available / no appointment required)
- Griffin Health Shelton: Vaccination center at 10 Progress Drive, Shelton: Adult Vaccination 10 AM to 4 PM on weekdays, Saturdays 7 AM to Noon. Pediatric Vaccination: Infant, pediatric, and youth must be accompanied by a parent or guardian: 9 AM to 12 PM on Saturdays
- Naugatuck: The Griffin Health Vaccination Center in Naugatuck is temporarily closed. The Center will open periodically to meet community health needs.
COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters: What You Need to Know
- COVID-19 vaccine boosters can further enhance or restore protection that might have decreased over time after your primary series vaccination.
- People are protected best from severe COVID-19 illness when they stay up to date with their COVID-19 vaccines, which includes getting all recommended boosters when eligible.
- There are different COVID-19 vaccine recommendations for people who are moderately or severely immunocompromised.
- 1 Booster:
- Everyone ages 5 years and older should get 1 booster after completing their COVID-19 vaccine primary series
- 2 Boosters:
- Adults ages 50 years and older
- People ages 12 years and older who are moderately or severely immunocompromised