Camp information coming soon!
Camp will begin on Monday, July 6th and will run in one-week long sessions for 6 weeks. Camp will be held on the athletic fields at THS this summer. We apologize, we will not offer sports camps this summer.
Online registration begins on Thursday, June 25th at 10am. Visit our https://recreation.trumbull-ct.gov/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/wbsplash.html to register. In-person registration will be available by appointment only beginning Monday, June 29th. Please call 203-452-5060 for assistance or to make an appointment.
Due to the strict regulations set forth by the CDC, State of Connecticut, and Office of Early Children, our camp programs have changed dramatically this year. Please read the summary of changes below. More details on our program is available in our Parent Handbook.
Summary of Major Changes:
- Sessions are one week long.
- Each session is $175 per child. No multi-child discounts or scholarships are available.
- Campers must be dropped off between 9-9:30am and picked up between 2:30-2:45pm. Drop-off/pick-up outside of these time frames will require advanced notice/coordination with our office.
- Late fees will be assessed for any child picked up after 3:00pm ($1 per minute, per child).
- Camp groups will be limited to 10 children at each location with 2 camp counselors.
- Groups will be pre-assigned. Only children residing within the same home may request to be in the same group. Requests to be paired with friends will not be accepted for any reason.
- Campers and staff will remain in the same group for the entire session. Groups will not interact with another group.
- Camp will be held OUTSIDE ONLY on the high school athletic fields. Pop-up tents will be used for shade.
- There are no trips or water days this year.
- Camp will be cancelled due to inclement weather or high temperatures (no refunds will be issued for cancelled days).
- All staff and children are required to be screened for any observable illness, including cough or respiratory distress.
- All staff are required to wear masks when 6 feet social distance cannot be maintained.
- All activities will implement social distancing strategies.
- Hand washing and hand hygiene will be required by staff and children.
- Intensified cleaning and disinfection of all equipment will occur during and after camp.