TRUMBULL FIRST RESPONDERS COVID-19 DONATIONS REQUEST
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
There is a national shortage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). We are constantly working with local and state officials to obtain additional PPE, and are now also turning to our community for help. We need NEW (not used):
● N95s, surgical masks, medical face shields or goggles, isolation gowns, rubber gloves
● Temporal thermometers
● Purell hand sanitizer or equivalent
● Brown paper lunch bags & Ziploc bags
If you have any of these items and can safely donate them:
1. Please leave items in their original packaging (if possible) and place items in a bag.
2. Please place the bag in the cardboard box that has this flyer attached to it, located next to the picnic table outside Trumbull EMS (250 Middlebrooks Ave) anytime Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. We are also separately collecting nonperishable items for the Trumbull Food Pantry on the picnic table to help our community members in need.
3. Call the Trumbull EMS non-emergency line at 203-452-5146 after you have dropped the bag of items off and a staff member will retrieve the bag.
Thank you for your support of our team and the community we serve!
We are always here for you 24/7.