Women’s Business Development Council is here to help you assemble your application package.
Introducing Connecticut’s newest initiative to support women-owned and minority-owned small businesses impacted by COVID-19
The Hartford Economic Development Corporation (HEDCO) in partnership with the State of Connecticut and the CT Department of Economic & Community Development (DECD) are offering minority-owned and women-owned small businesses negatively impacted by the coronavirus pandemic a zero-interest Line of Credit of up to $20,000 that is potentially forgivable.
- A for-profit business with no more than 20 employees (full time or part time)
- A minority-owned and/or woman-owned small business (minimum 51% of minority/woman ownership required)
- Conducting business for at least 6 months
- In good standing with the Department of Revenue Services
- 1-Page Application
- 2019 Profit and Loss Statement
- 2020 Year-to-Date Profit and Loss Statement
- 3-month Projected Cash Flow Statement
Contact Kenyétta Banks at 203-751-9877 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the program and book a no-cost, 1:1 counseling session to work on your application. - Download Application