The Save Small Business Fund is a grant-making initiative offering short-term relief for small employers in the United States and its territories. Funded by corporate and philanthropic partners, the Save Small Business Fund is a collective effort to provide $5,000 grants to as many small employers as we can. The hope is that these supplemental funds will help you get through the next days and weeks.
To Qualify You Must:
- Employ between 3 and 20 people
- Be located in an economically vulnerable community
- Have been harmed financially by the COVID-19 pandemic
What you can expect:
- The application is short. It will take about 10 minutes to complete.
- All you will need is your business’s W-9 form.
- Grants will be awarded on a weekly basis, but you only need to apply one time to be eligible for funding.
To learn more, please visit: www.savesmallbusiness.com
A short application will go live on this page on April 20, 2020, at 3:00PM EST. All you will need to apply is your business’s W-9 form!