All businesses subject to the following rules are required to self-certify prior to opening. The certification system can be accessed here.
** Note: The self-certification process for companies eligible to open in Phase 2 will be operational Monday, June 8. **
Visit here for an updated list of self-certified businesses. Companies are listed in alphabetical order. You may also search by business type or zip code by using the "Control - F" search function.
Sector Rules and Certification for Reopen
Additional Spanish documents to be posted.
- Amusement Parks english / espanol
- Hotels / Lodging english / espanol
- Restaurants english / espanol
- Museums, zoos, and aquariums english / espanol
- Indoor recreation (e.g., bowling, movie theaters, etc.) english / espanol
- Libraries english / espanol
- Outdoor events english / espanol
- Personal services (e.g., nail salons, tattoo parlors, etc.) english / espanol
- Sports and fitness facilities (e.g., gyms, fitness centers, pools, etc.) english / espanol
Social Clubs to follow all rules applicable to their operation (e.g. Restaurant, Pool)
Read More ...