News Flash Home
The original item was published from 2/16/2021 5:31:00 PM to 2/24/2021 6:41:04 PM.
Posted on: February 8, 2021
[ARCHIVED] Information for Trumbull Residents 65 and Over to Register for the COVID-19 Vaccine
Information for Trumbull Residents 65 and Over to Register for the COVID-19 Vaccine
HOW TO REGISTER:
- CDC Vaccine Administration Management System (VAMS):
- Yale New Haven Health:
- Hartford Healthcare:
- Griffin Health:
- To make an appointment for the COVID vaccine at a participating pharmacy:
- 2-1-1 of Connecticut Vaccine Locator Map
- Connecticut’s Vaccine Appointment Assist Line:
- Phone: 877-918-2224
- Line is open seven days a week from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
Due to high volume, hold times may vary.
- Frequently Asked Questions and other CT Guidance: