INFORMATION FOR TRUMBULL RESIDENTS ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER FOR THE COVID-19 VACCINE EFFECTIVE APRIL 1, 2021 (Includes healthcare personnel, medical responders and staff, residents and staff of select congregate settings, pre-k through 12 school staff and teachers, professional childcare providers, and individuals 16 and older)
The State of CT is currently vaccinating healthcare personnel, medical responders and staff, residents and staff of select congregate settings, pre-k through 12 school staff and teachers, professional childcare providers, and, as of April 1, 2021, individuals 16 and older.
At this time the Trumbull Health Department (THD), only has the Moderna vaccine. The Johnson& Johnson and Pfizer vaccine will not be offered at our upcoming clinics.
The THD continues to hold COVID vaccination clinics for residents. Those 16 years and older are eligible for vaccinations. Currently, THD is administering the Moderna vaccine to those 18 years and older. The Moderna vaccine is administered in two doses, 28-42 days apart.
If you are 16-17 years old, you will need to schedule an appointment for the Pfizer vaccine. This is the only vaccine that has been approved for this age group at this time. Most hospital based clinics administer Pfizer. If you are in need of an appointment, contact 2-1-1 for a listing of available clinics or call 877-918-2224.
Please understand that vaccine supply remains limited and that appointments continue to be scheduled as vaccine arrives weekly.
Walk-Up COVID-19 Vaccine Locations
There are now over 50 locations across the State accepting walk-up vaccine appointments. This means you can now get vaccinated at these locations during the hours they accept walk-up appointments, without having to schedule in advance. ... More Information on Walk-Up COVID-19 Vaccine Locations.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- CDC Vaccine Administration Management System (VAMS):
- Phone: 877-918-2224
- Online: https://dphsubmissions.ct.gov/OnlineVaccine
- Phone: 833-ASK-YNHH (833-275-9644)
- Online: https://covidvaccine.ynhh.org
- Phone: 860-827-7690
- Online: https://hartfordhealthcare.org/health-wellness/covid-vaccine
- Phone: 203-204-1053 (general COVID information)
- Online: https://www.griffinhealth.org/Coronavirus-COVID19-Information/COVID-19-Vaccination
- If you are currently eligible for a vaccination and have not already made an appointment, please call Griffin Health at 203-433-3394 to speak to an appointment scheduling specialist.
- To make an appointment for the COVID vaccine at a participating pharmacy:
- CVS: https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine
- Walgreens: https://www.walgreens.com/topic/covid19vac/CT.jsp
- Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302
- Stop & Shop: https://stopandshop.com/covid-vaccine
- 2-1-1 of Connecticut Vaccine Locator Map
- Website: www.211ct.org/vaccineclinics
- Connecticut’s Vaccine Appointment Assist Line:
Phone: 877-918-2224. Line is open seven days a week from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
Due to high volume, hold times may vary.
- Frequently Asked Questions and other CT Guidance:
COVID-19 Testing Sites: