ATTENTION TRUMBULL STUDENTS 16 YEARS AND OLDER - DO YOU WANT TO BE FULLY VACCINATED BY GRADUATION?
THE WAIT IS OVER! IT'S YOUR TURN TO GET THE COVID VACCINE!
Griffin Health Pfizer Vaccine Clinic
When: Saturday, May 1, 2021
7:00 AM – 4:00 PM*
Appointments highly recommended (Schedule an appointment online)
Walk-in appointments will also be available
COVID-19 Vaccine Criteria
In order to receive the PFIZER COVID-19 Vaccine, you MUST:
- Be 16 years of age or older (please bring student ID or Driver’s License if you have one)
- Have completed parental consent forms if you are 16 or 17 years old.
- Must NOT have signs/symptoms of COVID-19
- Must NOT be in isolation/quarantine for COVID-19
- Must NOT have received another type of vaccine in the last 14 days
I meet the above criteria, how do I get my vaccine?
- Follow link to schedule an appointment (appointment link)
- Griffin Health requires social & physical distancing, face masks MUST be worn at all times while inside the building, and hand sanitizer will be provided
- Insurance is not required to receive vaccine but if you have insurance bring your card
- Parental consent forms (forms link here) must be completed and signed or parent present for anyone under 18 to receive vaccine
- After you receive your vaccine, you will be REQUIRED to wait 15-30 minutes before leaving
- 2nd appointments will be scheduled when you are at the clinic