At this time, below is the anticipated 2 week look ahead for The Town of Trumbull’s Paving schedule. Dates and locations are subject to change based on numerous unforeseen factors including, but not limited to weather. The Town of Trumbull shall provide an update on a weekly basis.
Various sections of the roads will be closed to “Thru Traffic” at different times throughout this process. The Town of Trumbull Road will endeavor to keep disturbance to a minimum. However, your patience will be much appreciated. Construction work is anticipated to start at 7:00 am daily. All bus stops will remain at their current locations.
Week of June 27, 2016:
1) Installation of top layer of asphalt will continue on Nokomis Road, Zephyr, Magnolia and Clemens Ave (from Sunrise to Magnolia) – weather permitting.
2) Curbing installation will continue on Pequonnock Road, Alice place, Sunset Avenue, Burton Avenue, Hillside Avenue, Cypress Lane, Cedar Crest Road and a portion of Berkshire Avenue (from Sunset Ave. to Hillside Ave).
3) Milling and Paving installation will begin on portions of Seeley Road.
4) Drainage improvements will continue at Booth Hill Middle School parking lot.
5) Drainage improvements will begin at Madison Middle School parking lot.
Week of July 5th, 2016:
1) All items above will continue.
2) Parking lot improvements will begin at Agri-Science School on Daniels Farm Road.