Food & Beverages
Food trucks will line up for almost any food craving on Friday and Saturday! Live music will entertain the crowd, and the beer and wine tent will be open near the stage in a shared section for food, libations and vibrations.
Beer and wine sales will close at 9:30 p.m. both nights.
NOTE: Our 2023 Food Vendor List is Full!
Food Vendors wanted for this year's event. Please email Traci Galla, or complete and submit the Food Vendor Application (PDF).
- Big Enzo's BBQ: https://www.facebook.com/bigenzosbbq17
- Chompers: https://www.facebook.com/TOMSCHOMPERS
- Cinnabomb Mini-Donut Factory: https://cinnabomb.net/ and https://www.facebook.com/thecinnabomb
- Crazy Taco Mex: https://crazytacomex.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/Crazytacomex
- Fork in the Road: https://www.forkintheroadcatering.net/ and https://www.facebook.com/servingitupCT
- Little Kernel's Kettle Corn: http://www.littlekernelskettlecorn.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/littlekernelskettlecorn
- Lucky Dog Food Truck
- Micalizzi's Italian Ice: http://www.micalizzis.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/MICALIZZIS-ITALIAN-ICE-275383285036
- Paradise Island Deli & Café: https://www.facebook.com/paradiseislandpr01
- Poutine Gourmet: https://www.facebook.com/Poutinegourmet
- Szabo’s Seafood: http://www.szabosseafood.com/truck-lunch-menu and https://www.facebook.com/szabosseafood?mibextid=LQQJ4d
- Silver Sands Pizza: https://www.silversandspizza.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/Silver-Sands-Pizza-336753329817149
- Vazzy's Canteen: https://www.vazzanosfourseasons.com/canteen.php and https://www.facebook.com/Vazzys-Canteen-102051644838966
- Worlds Best Sundae: https://www.worldsbestsundae.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/Worlds-Best-Sundae-Inc-183139095060165