Join us for Trumbull Day 2022!
Trumbull Day is a fun-filled family event with food, vendors, carnival rides and games, children's entertainment, a main stage featuring local bands and fireworks.
Trumbull Day 2022
Trumbull Day festivities and carnival will be held on the field behind Hillcrest Middle School, beginning on Friday, July 1, 2022 from 6:30 to 10:30 PM and continue on Saturday, July 2nd from 2:00 to 10:30 PM, closing with a fabulous fireworks display.
Fireworks will start about 45 minutes after sunset, likely at 9:00 PM, but there is no set time.
- Beer and wine sales close at 9:30 PM.
- Food truck vendors (with few exceptions) accept credit/debit cards.
- If a child is shorter than 48 inches, an adult will need to ride with them on some rides.
- No backpacks, large bags, coolers, food or beverages are allowed. Bags are subject to inspection.
- No pets allowed (except service animals).
- No smoking.
- You can bring folding chairs and/or blankets to watch the fireworks.
- Carnival Rain Date is on Sunday, July 3, 2022 from 2:00 to 6:30 PM (only if Saturday is cancelled).
- Fireworks Rain Date is Saturday, July 9, 2022.
"Trumbull Day" Fireworks & Food Trucks
Trumbull Day Volunteers
Stewart Amusement will provide carnival games and 21 rides for folks of all ages. $30 Ride Bracelets will be available for purchase on Friday (honored from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM), and on Saturday (honored from 2:00 PM to 6:30 PM). If a Carnival Rain Date is held, Ride Bracelets will be honored during the rain date carnival hours).
There will be a family-friendly food area with a beer and wine tent (See more Food and Beverages Information!), along with live entertainment on both days. Note: Beer and wine sales will close at 9:30 PM. both nights.
Saturday evening will feature a magnificent fireworks display from Atlas Pyro Vision Entertainment Group, Inc, beginning at dusk. Fireworks will start about 45 minutes after sunset, likely at 9:00 PM, but there is no set time.
$30 Ride bracelets will be available for purchase on both days (honored all evening on Friday and until 6:30 PM on Saturday), and ticket books are available at all times. Once again, admission to Trumbull Day will be free!
8:00 to 10:30pm
Zac N’ Fried
Admission is free each day! Learn more at "What Can I Bring to Trumbull Day?" (PDF)
For more information or to become a Corporate Sponsor, please email Kathleen McGannon at 203-452-5001.
2022 Trumbull Day - video by Kyle Norton