Thank you for making
Trumbull Day awesome again!
Check back in the Spring for info on Trumbull Day 2020.
Join us for Trumbull Day 2019! Trumbull Day is a fun-filled family event with food, vendors, carnival rides and games, children's entertainment, a main stage featuring local bands and fireworks.
Trumbull Day 2019
Fireworks will start about 45 minutes after sunset, likely at 9:00 PM, but there is no set time.
- Beer and wine sales close at 9:30 PM.
- Food truck vendors (with few exceptions) accept credit/debit cards.
- If a child is shorter than 48 inches, an adult will need to ride with them on some rides.
- No backpacks, large bags, coolers, food or beverages are allowed. Bags are subject to inspection.
- No pets allowed (except service animals).
- No smoking.
- You can bring folding chairs and/or blankets to watch the fireworks.
Trumbull Day will begin on Friday, June 28, 2019 from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM. Festivities will continue on Saturday, June 29, 2019 from 1:30 PM. to 10:30 PM.
Stewart Amusement will provide carnival games and 21 rides for folks of all ages. Ride Bracelets will be available for purchase at $25 on Friday (honored from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.), and $30 on Saturday (honored from 1:30 PM to 6:00 PM.).
There will be a family-friendly food area with a beer and wine tent (See more Food and Beverages Information!), along with live entertainment on both days. Note: Beer and wine sales will close at 9:30 PM. both nights.
Costumed characters will be strolling around for photo opportunities and to greet guests, and a roaming magician will be there to amaze and astound you.
Paw Patrol's Marshall will be there on Saturday, along with Spiderman and the Sound Tigers' Mascot. Princesses will also appear on Saturday. And there will be baby goats!
Saturday evening will feature a magnificent fireworks display from Atlas Pyro Vision Entertainment Group, Inc, beginning at dusk.
Ride bracelets will be available for purchase on both days (honored all evening on Friday and until 6 p.m. on Saturday), and ticket books are available at all times. Once again, admission to Trumbull Day will be free!
Musical Entertainment (Tentative Schedule)
- 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM: Trumbull Youth Association
- 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM: SeaQuest Animal Show
- 3:30 PM to 4:00 PM: Magician
- 5:00 to 7:00 PM: American 27s
- 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM: Magician
- 8:00 PM until we break for Fireworks and then to close The C-Sides
Admission is free each day! Learn more at "What Can I Bring to Trumbull Day?" (PDF)
If you are interested in volunteering, please let us know. We cannot do it without you!
For more information or to become a Corporate Sponsor, please email Kathleen McGannon at 203-452-5001.