Join us for Trumbull Day 2021! Trumbull Day is a fun-filled family event with food, vendors, carnival rides and games, children's entertainment, a main stage featuring local bands and fireworks.
Saturday, July 10, 2021: "Trumbull Day" Fireworks & Food Trucks
Trumbull Day 2021
Trumbull Day festivities and carnival will be held on the field behind Hillcrest Middle School, beginning on Friday, July 2, 2021 from 6:30 to 10:30 PM and continue on Saturday, July 3rd from 2:00 to 10:30 PM, closing with a fabulous fireworks display.
Fireworks will start about 45 minutes after sunset, likely at 9:00 PM, but there is no set time.
- Beer and wine sales close at 9:30 PM.
- Food truck vendors (with few exceptions) accept credit/debit cards.
- If a child is shorter than 48 inches, an adult will need to ride with them on some rides.
- No backpacks, large bags, coolers, food or beverages are allowed. Bags are subject to inspection.
- No pets allowed (except service animals).
- No smoking.
- You can bring folding chairs and/or blankets to watch the fireworks.
- Carnival Rain Date is on Sunday, July 4, 2021 from 2:00 to Close (only if Friday or Saturday are cancelled).
- Fireworks Rain Date is on Saturday, July 10th.
Trumbull Day Volunteers
Stewart Amusement will provide carnival games and 21 rides for folks of all ages. $30 Ride Bracelets will be available for purchase on Friday (honored from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM), and on Saturday (honored from 2:00 PM to 6:30 PM). If a Carnival Rain Date is held, Ride Bracelets will be honored during the rain date carnival hours).
There will be a family-friendly food area with a beer and wine tent (See more Food and Beverages Information!), along with live entertainment on both days. Note: Beer and wine sales will close at 9:30 PM. both nights.
Saturday evening will feature a magnificent fireworks display from Atlas Pyro Vision Entertainment Group, Inc, beginning at dusk. Fireworks will start about 45 minutes after sunset, likely at 9:00 PM, but there is no set time.
$30 Ride bracelets will be available for purchase on both days (honored all evening on Friday and until 6:30 PM on Saturday), and ticket books are available at all times. Once again, admission to Trumbull Day will be free!
Admission is free each day! Learn more at "What Can I Bring to Trumbull Day?" (PDF)
For more information or to become a Corporate Sponsor, please email Kathleen McGannon at 203-452-5001.