Lunch at Priscilla Place
JOIN US FOR LUNCH AT THE PRISCILLA PLACE CAFÉ
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
FROZEN MEALS TO GO
The Priscilla Place Café offers frozen meals to go, in addition to the lunch. The meals are freshly prepared, then frozen for customers to take home for another day. Just thaw the meal in your refrigerator and pop in the oven or microwave to reheat. Cost $6 per meal. Scholarships are available to help with the cost. Please call (203) 452-5199 ext. 3 if you would like to order frozen meals. We ask that you call 24 hours in advance.
Lunch Menu Pricing*
- Lunch Special $8.00 :All lunch specials are served with Soup or Salad & Dessert
- Cup of Soup $2.00
- Bowl of Soup $3.00
- Club Sandwich $6.00 All sandwiches are served with a side.
- Sandwiches $5.00 All sandwiches are served with a side.
- Dessert $1.50
Reservation line: 203-452-5199 ext 3 (Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance)
* If you attend a presentation at the senior center on a Tuesday or a Thursday, lunch is half off! See our newsletter for the schedule.
* Transportation is available to and from the Center.
* You can order lunch to go!
* Frozen meals are available for purchase.
Caterer: Elaine Marcucio, from New England Young at Heart. In addition to her delicious meals, she provides a friendly, comfortable and social environment. Enjoy a delicious meal and make new friends!
*Financial assistance is available. Call social services at (203) 452-5133 to inquire about lunch scholarships.
Donations make it possible to provide lunch scholarships to those who have hardships. If you’d like to help subsidize a senior lunch, you can make a check payable to Trumbull Human Services with a note “for lunch.” Checks can be mailed to Trumbull Senior Center, 23 Priscilla Place, Trumbull, CT 06611.